Rwanda Kigali City Tour
1 Day – Start/End: Kigali city
Kigali city tour is the most amazing experience to the visitors of Rwanda which one shouldn’t be missed out on every visit in this land of a thousand hills. Kigali is Rwanda’s Capital city. The name Kigali means “Large” it got its name from mount Kigali which has an Elevation of 1,850m and the highest in the area.
Therefore the itinerary for this day tour is here. After your morning breakfast, One of our experienced tour guides /driver will pick you from your Hotel or Kigali International Airport and take you for Kigeli city tour where you will visit Kigali Genocide memorial Centre in Gisozi, Nyamata church and Ntarama genocide memorial, Camp Kigali, Art painting Centre like Inema and ivuka, local markets like Kimironko and Caplaki Handcrafts Co-operatives among others, you can as well visit Hotel des mille collines formerly called Hotel Rwanda which served as a refugee centre during genocide of 1994 and possibly have your lunch their. This will give you chance to interact with the local people, go for shopping Centres, later you will be taken back to your residence or hotel for relaxation or you will be transferred to Kigali international Airport for your departure flight if on schedule as you end your day tour.
End of the Kigali City Tour
Included on above are:-
- Airport transfer
- Kigali city tour to included sites
- Transport cost in a comfortable vehicle
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable Safari Driver/guide
- Drinking water during the tour
- lunch in Kigali restaurant
- Government local tax
However the tour excludes:-
- Intentional flight
- Visa fees for Rwanda
- Medical and personal insurance and any other emergency fees
- Optional activity if any
- Tips and personal expenses such as ,beverages of personal nature and communication
- Note: Accommodation is not included on this day tour.