Rwanda Kigali City Tour
1 Day – Start/End: Kigali
Kigali city tour is the most amazing experience to the visitor of Rwanda which one shouldn’t miss out on every visit in this land of a thousand hills. Kigali is Rwanda’s Capital city. The name Kigali means “Large” it got its name from mount Kigali which has an Elevation of 1850m and the highest in the area.
Therefore the itinerary for this tour is here. After your morning breakfast, One of our experienced tour guides /driver will pick you from your Hotel and take you for the Kigeli city tour where you will visit Kigali Genocide memorial Centre, Nyamata church and Ntarama genocide memorial, Art Centre like Inema & ivuka local markets like Kimironko and Caplaki Handcrafts Co-operatives among others, This will give you chance to interact with the local people, go for shopping Centres, later you will be taken back to your residence or hotel for relaxation as you end your day tour.
End of the 1 Day Kigali City Tour
Included on above are:-
- Airport transfer
- Kigali tour
- Transport cost in a 4wd vehicle
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable Driver/guide
- Accommodation and meals
- Drinking water during the tour
- Government local tax on Accommodation
However the tour excludes:-
- Optional activity
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry ,beverages of personal nature and communication
- Note: Accommodation above are subject to availability.