Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari
1 Day – Start/End: Kigali
An early morning start, after your morning breakfast, the Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari guide driver will pick you from your hotel at 04:00Am and drive you to volcanoes national park for your day gorilla tracking experience, the journey will be for approximately 2 ½ hours, arriving there in good time for registration and briefing.
You will then rest for a short time allowing your guide driver to register you and get you allocated to the gorilla family that you will have to visit. You will then attend a pre-trek briefing by the park guide who will take you to the mountains for your Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari experience. On return back from tracking, you will be driven back to Kigali enjoying the best views of the country side passing through different villages arriving back to Kigali, proceed to your hotel, residence or to the Airport if it’s your scheduled flight time.
END of the 1 Day Rwanda Gorilla trekking Safari Experience
Included on above are:-
- Airport transfer
- Kigali city tour
- Rwanda Gorilla trekking permit $1500
- Transport cost in a 4wd vehicle
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable Driver/guide
- Accommodation and meals
- Drinking water during the tour
- Government local tax on Accommodation
However the tour excludes:-
- Optional activity
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry ,beverages of personal nature and communication
- Note: Accommodation above are subject to availability.