2 Day Kampala City & Jinja TourStarts/Ends: Kampala | Kampala City Sites & Sounds & Jinja Source of Nile
Kampala City & Jinja Tour
2 Days Start/End: Kampala
Kampala City Sites & Sounds, Jinja City, Source of Nile
The two days tour is designed to take any visitor around the most important places around Kampala and Jinja especially the historical and of cultural values. These includes historical buildings like churches, Royal tombs, Markets, as well as day to day life style around the town.
- Kampala Historical Sites
- Namugongo Matyres Shrines
- Owino Market, Baha’i temple, Gaddafi Mosque, Craft markets
- Mabira Forest Walk
- Source of the Nile
- Bujagali Falls. For Kayaking, Bungee Jumping
Day 1 - Kampala city tour
The guide will pick you from your place of stay, and take you around Kampala City where you will visit cultural and historical sites such as Kasubi royal Tombs, Namugongo martyrs shrine, National Museum, Gadhafi National mosque, Local markets, Fruit market Nakasero, craft villages, with lunch break later you will be driven to Jinja for dinner and overnight stay
Day 2 - Source of Nile Jinja tour
On this day you will have your breakfast thereafter; the guide will pick you from your hotel and take you around Jinja town with the visit to the source of the Nile River which is world’s longest River and Speke monument using the local boat later visit local market have lunch and head back to Kampala with en route visit to Mabira forest, Sezibwa falls or do a Whole day white water rafting on the Victoria Nile. And head back to Kampala.
Note that accommodation will be in either budget: mid- range: or luxury; according to your choice as selected above
END OF TOUR.
Included on above are:-
- Park entry fees
- Boat cruises
- Transport costs in customized 4wd safari vehicle
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable Driver/guide and his allowance
- Drinking water during the tour
However the tour excludes:-
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.