Kampala City Tour & Jinja Source of the Nile River
2 Days Kampala City Tour & Source of Nile River, Start/End: Kampala
Kampala City Tour Sites & Sounds & Jinja City, Source of Nile tour
Overview of Kampala City Tour
Visit the colonial city, Jinja, take a boat ride to the source of the mighty Nile river whose waters flow all the way across Africa to Egypt. then visit the multicultural capital of Uganda, Kampala city. The Jinja and Kampala City Tour gives you the taste of Uganda as far back as the colonial times and the modern mix of cultures, people, taste and historical architecture like churches, Royal tombs, Markets, as well as day to day life style around the town.
Kampala City Tour Highlights
- Uganda Museum
- Lubiri & Idd Amin torture chambers
- Kasubi Royal Tombs
- Namugongo Matyres Shrines
- Owino Market, Baha’i temple, Gaddafi Mosque, Craft markets
- Mabira Forest Walk
- Source of the Nile
- Bujagali Falls. For Kayaking, Bungee Jumping
Included on above are:-
- Entry fees
- Boat cruises
- Transport costs in customized 4wd safari vehicle
- Full time English speaking and knowledgeable Driver/guide and his allowance
- Drinking water during the tour
Excluded in the price
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.
Day 1 – Kampala city tour
On this day, one of our experienced Tour guide / driver will pick you from your Hotel, and take you around Kampala City where you will visit cultural and historical sites such as Kasubi royal Tombs, Namugongo martyrs shrine, National Museum, Gadhafi National mosque, Local markets, Fruit market Nakasero, craft villages, with lunch break later you will be driven to Jinja for dinner and overnight stay.
You’ll be staying at:
- HAVEN RIVER LODGE
- SOURCE OF THE SMILE GUEST HOUSE
- EXPLORERS RIVER CAMP
Day 2 – Source of Nile Jinja tour
On this day you will have your breakfast thereafter; the guide will pick you from your hotel and take you around Jinja town with the visit to the source of the Nile River which is world’s longest River and Speke monument using the local boat later visit local market have lunch and head back to Kampala with en route visit to Mabira forest, Sezibwa falls or do a Whole day white water rafting on the Victoria Nile. And head back to Kampala.
END OF KAMPALA CITY TOUR & JINJA.
Request a quote
Related Safari Packages
All inclusive African Safari Packages, can be customized for anyone or any group of travellers.