2 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA TOUR
The 2 Days Uganda Gorilla tour will start in Kigali Rwanda, taking you to Uganda’s famous Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park the home to the few remaining population of mountain gorillas and bringing you back to Rwanda after your Uganda Gorilla tour and finally ending in Kigali City Rwanda’s Capital to the airport or your tour guide driver will drop you to your hotel or preferred place of residence as you mark the end of your gorilla tour in the pearl of Africa .
- Kigali City tour
- Visit the famous Mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park Uganda
- Meet and Interact with local people including the Batwa/ pygmies
DAY 1: Kigali City tour and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable National Park Uganda. (Approx. 4 Hours)
You will be picked off from the Airport upon arrival or from your Hotel by our tour driver/ guide and go for Kigali city tour. Visit Kigali Genocide memorial, Nyamata church, Caplaki craft market and other local markets. You will then have lunch and later drive to Bwindi Impenetrable national park Uganda home to the endangered mountain gorillas, you will reach in the evening in good time to have your dinner and overnight stay. AGANDI UGANDA LODGE / BAKIGA LODGE / GORILLA MIST CAMP.
DAY 2: Uganda gorilla trekking Experience and Transfer back to Kigali Rwanda.
Take an Early morning breakfast, head to the park office headquarters together with your packed lunch, drinking water and dressed in good trekking attire. You will attend the briefing about Do’s and Don’ts about gorillas tracking in the impenetrable forest. You will get to spend one hour with the gorillas once you find them. The whole tracking takes 4 – 6 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas. Later on return from gorilla trekking, the driver/guide will transfer you back to Kigali, then he will take you to the Airport or to your Hotel or your place of residence.
End of Uganda gorilla tour.
The cost of above itinerary will include the following: –
- Transport in comfortable 4WD vehicle and fuel
- Service of an experienced English-speaking Tour driver/Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop at the End of the tour
- Gorilla trekking permit for Uganda
- Accommodation for 1 Nights, 2 Days with all Meals
- En-route Meals
- Drinking bottled mineral water while on tour
- Government taxes
The itinerary above excludes;
- Visa fees for Uganda
- Domestic and international flights
- Personal medical insurance and emergency charges
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the trip
- Covid 19 test certificate and related charges
- All optional activities
- Tips and other Personal expenses of one’s nature like beverages e.g beers, sodas, gifts etc.