3 Day Lake Mburo National Park TourStarts/Ends: Kampala | Lake Mburo National Park Savannah Safari
Lake Mburo National Park Tour
3 Days Start/End: Kampala Savannah Wildlife Game Drive
The Three Days trip start in Kampala Uganda’s capital city, and will take you towards southwestern Uganda to Lake Mburo national park, The beautiful smallest savannah park in Uganda, where you expect to see, savannah animals such as, Plain Zebra, giraffes, buffalos, topi, leopard, Impalas, Elands, oribi ,klipspringer, warthogs mangoes and many more.
- Enjoy boat ride in afternoon with chances to see Hippopotamus, crocodiles and lots of water birds like herons, fin foot, kingfishers of different types fish eagles and many more
- Game drive in search of savannah animals
- Night game drive in search of nocturnal wildlife
- Game/ nature walk to have closer view to the savannah animals
Day 1: Transfer to L mburo national park Game drive in afternoon
After your breakfast, you will transfer to Lake Mburo national park, one of Uganda’s smallest savannah park but with the highest concentration of game animals. Here you have chances to see herd of buffalos, Rare and shy Elands, Impalas warthog’s, leopard topi, Plain Zebra, giraffes and a lots of hippo as well as birds associated with woodland and swamps. As soon as you enter the park you will start your game drive and later check-in to your selected lodge for overnight stay
Day 2: Game walk in the Morning and afternoon Boat ride
On this day you will take a cup of coffee or tea and go for game walk in search of rare impalas, zebras, Elands, buffaloes, giraffes, and warthog and if lucky leopards and lots of birds. Game walk in Lake Mburo national park is the only way to get closer to the animals on foot accompanied by the park ranger guide who are will experienced in spotting animals as you take wonderful pictures at closer range .on return, have your relaxed breakfast, lunch break later you will go for afternoon boat ride where you have chances to see schools of hippopotamus, crocodiles and lots of birds including Kingfishers, African fish Eagle, Rare African fin foot and Night Herons to mention but few. On return, you will go game viewing as you return to the lodge. Later you will head out for an Evening game drive in search of nocturnal animals including leopards and bush babies
Day 3: Game drive in the Morning and transfer back to Kampala
After your breakfast, the guide will take you to the morning game drive , look out for rare and biggest Antelope the Eland, Buffalos, topi, Impalas, Zebras, Warthogs and lots of woodland birds, later on have lunch and transfer back to Kampala with stop overs for pictures along the way at Uganda equator reaching in the evening. You will be taken to your selected place of stay or at the Airport if it’s your scheduled flight time.
Note that accommodation will be in either budget: mid- range: or luxury; according to your choice as selected
END OF TOUR.
Included on above are:-
- Park Entry fees
- Accommodation and Meals
- Transport costs in a comfortable 4wd safari vehicle with pop up.
- Full time knowledgeable English speaking safari guide/driver and his allowances
- Boat ride fees
- Night game drive and day game drive
- Game walk fees
- Drinking water while on the tour
However the tour excludes:-
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.