3 Day Queen Elizabeth National Park ExperienceStarts/Ends: Kampala | Queen Elizabeth National Park, Tree Climbing Lions
Queen Elizabeth National Park Experience
3 Days Start/End: Kampala Queen Elizabeth National Park
This 3 Day Queen Elizabeth National Park Experience will take you to western Uganda, where you will enjoy the Game drive in search of savannah animals such as Elephants lions, buffalos Uganda kobs, waterbucks and leopards, and boat trip on Kazinga channel, a natural water body that connects two rift valley lakes found within the park hosting lots hippopotamus and crocodiles which are very interesting to see.
- Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel that joins lake George and lake Edward
- Game Drive in the plains of Kasenyi of Queen Elizabeth national park
- Ishasha Sector Tree Climbing Lions
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Set off to Queen Elizabeth National Park in the morning after your breakfast. The drive is interesting where you will cross the equator that divides the world into two parts, you will take pictures continue for lunch along the way possibly in Mbarara town enjoy the views of the rift valley on Kichwamba escarpment and proceed to check in to the lodge for overnight stay.
Day 2: Game Drive
Wake up early take tea or coffee and head to the morning game drive in search of animal of the savannah such as Elephants, waterbucks, Uganda kobs, warthogs hyenas, bushbucks lions, leopards, baboons, buffaloes, giant forest hogs and varvet monkeys. Later return back to the lodge for your full breakfast and lunch break.in the afternoon you will go for a boat ride on Kazinga channel which will reward you with lots of Hippopotamus, crocodiles monitor lizards together with lots of water bird species. You will later return back to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay at lodge.
Day 3: Road Trip Back to Kampala
Have relaxed breakfast, afterwards you will be driven back to Kampala or you desired location. Passing through different villages to learn about the life styles of people. End of the experience.
Note that accommodation will be in either budget: mid- range: or luxury; according to your choice as selected
END OF TOUR.
Included on above are:-
- Park Entry fees
- Accommodation and Meals
- Transport costs in a comfortable 4wd safari vehicle with pop up.
- Full time knowledgeable English speaking safari guide/driver and his allowances
- Boat Cruise fees
- Game drives
- Drinking water while on the tour
However the tour excludes:-
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.