3 Days Lake Mburo National Park TourStarts/Ends: Kampala | 3 Days Lake Mburo National Park Tour
3 Days Lake Mburo National Park Tour
3 Days Start/End: Kampala Savannah Wildlife Game Drive
The 3 Days trip start in Kampala Uganda’s capital city, and will take you to southwestern Uganda route to Lake Mburo National park, The beautiful Smallest Savannah park in Uganda, where you expect to see, Savannah animals such as, Plain Zebra, giraffes, Buffaloes, topi, Leopard, Impalas, Elands, oribi ,klipspringer, warthogs mangoes and many more.
- Enjoy boat ride on the Lake Mburo with chances to see Hippopotamus, crocodiles and lots of water birds like herons, fin foot and many more
- Game drive in search of Savannah animals
- Night game drive in search of nocturnal wildlife
- Game/ nature walk to have closer view to the Savannah animals
Day 1: Transfer to L Mburo national park, Game drive in afternoon
After your breakfast, you will be transferred to Lake Mburo National Park, one of Uganda’s smallest Savannah park but with the highest concentration of game animals. Here you have chances to see herd of Buffaloes, Rare and shy Elands, Impalas warthog’s, leopard topi, Plain Zebra, giraffes and a lots of hippo as well as birds associated with woodland and swamps. As soon as you enter the park, you will head to your lodge for Lunch break, then afterwards head out for a game drive in search of Savannah game. You will later go back to your Lodge for overnight stay at MIHINGO SAFARI LODGE / KIMBLA MANTANA TENTED CAMP / LAKE MBURO SAFARI LODGE
Day 2: Morning Game walk & Afternoon Boat ride
On this day you will take a cup of coffee or tea and go for game walk in search of rare impalas, zebras, Elands, buffaloes, giraffes, and warthog and if lucky leopards and lots of birds. Game walk in Lake Mburo National Park is the only way to get closer to the animals on foot accompanied by the park ranger guide who are well experienced in spotting animals as you take wonderful pictures at closer range .On return from the walk, you will have your relaxed breakfast, lunch break and afterwards go for Boat ride the afternoon where you have chances to see schools of hippopotamus, crocodiles and lots of birds including Kingfishers, African fish Eagle, Rare African Finfoot and Night Herons to mention but few. You will later return back to your lodge with en-route game game drive. Later you may go for a night game drive in search of nocturnal animals including leopards and bush babies. Return to the lodge for your Dinner and overnight stay at MIHINGO SAFARI LODGE / KIMBLA MANTANA TENTED CAMP / LAKE MBURO SAFARI LODGE
Day 3: Morning Game drive & Transfer back to Kampala
After your breakfast, you tour guide will take you to the morning game drive , look out for rare and biggest Antelope the Eland, Buffaloes, topi, Impalas, Zebras, Warthogs and lots of woodland birds, later on have lunch and transfer back to Kampala with stopover for pictures along the way. Continue passing the Uganda equator reaching in the evening. You will be transferred to your Hotel in Kampala or at the Entebbe Airport if it will be your scheduled flight time.
End of Tour.
Included on above are:-
- Park Entry fees
- Accommodation and Meals
- Transport costs in a comfortable 4wd safari vehicle with pop up.
- Full time knowledgeable English speaking safari guide/driver and his allowances
- Boat ride fees
- Night game drive and day game drive
- Game walk fees
- Drinking water while on the tour
However the tour excludes:-
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.