3 Days Murchison Falls Safari AdventureStarts/Ends: Kampala | Murchison Falls National Park, Big 5 Safari
Murchison Falls Safari Adventure
3 Days Start/End: Kampala Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls National Park
The Murchison Falls Safari is a favorite route to many travelers. From the stunning views of the mighty Nile river, to the vast Savannah plains and the African big five game. This adventure is sure to give you and African Wildlife experience you have been yearning for.
The Murchison Falls Safari Adventure tour leads you towards northwest Uganda to the largest protected area. Here you will stand chances to see variety of Savannah animals such as Buffalos, Elephants, Hyenas, Giraffes, warthogs, Uganda kobs, lions, leopard if lucky, jackal birds among many species, also the trip will bring you to the most beautiful landscape of Uganda’s protected areas.
- Visit to the Rhinoceros in Ziwa sanctuary.
- Enjoy the View of the Murchison falls from the top
- Game drive in the Savannah plains
- Boat cruise upstream to the bottom of the falls
P. O. BOX, 230 Kampala, Uganda
Mirage Plaza Level 2, Room ML2-05
Plot 756 Port Bell Road, Kitintale
Tel: +256 392 159428
Tel: +256 703 360433
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison falls national park
This first day you will be transferred to Murchison falls national park have en route visit to Ziwa rhino Sanctuary to track the rhinoceros thereafter you will have lunch and proceed to the park for dinner and overnight stay at lodge. Explore the Murchison Falls Safari night and enjoy the clear skies of Africa with the back sounds of the wild.
Day 2: Early morning game drive and Afternoon boat ride up stream to the bottom of the falls
On this Murchison Falls Safari day, have early morning breakfast and then go for the Game drive where you will see savannah game such as giraffes, Elephants, buffalos, Uganda kobs, Jacksons hart beests, wart hogs, Oribi, and on lucky occasions lions leopards hyenas as well as jackals plus a lots of bird species thereafter return back to the lodge for lunch break, afterwards go for the boat ride in the afternoon. You will later return to the lodge for overnight stay at lodge
Day 3: Visit the Top of Murchison Falls, later drive back to Kampala or Entebbe
After breakfast in the morning, the tour guide will drive you to the Top of Murchison falls to have another good view of the falls thereafter you will be driven back to Kampala as you finish your trip.
Note that accommodation will be in either budget: mid- range: or luxury; according to your choice as selected
END OF TOUR.
Included on above are:-
- Park Entry fees
- Accommodation and Meals
- Transport costs in a comfortable 4wd safari vehicle with pop up.
- Full time knowledgeable English speaking safari guide/driver and his allowances
- Boat Cruise
- Rhinoceros tracking at Ziwa sanctuary
- Game drives
- Drinking water while on the tour
However the tour excludes:-
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.