4 Day Uganda Gorillas & Golden Monkey Tour
4 DAYS GORILLAS & GOLDEN MONKEY | Starts/Ends: Entebbe, Uganda | Mgahinga NP, Bwindi Impenetrable NP
This 4 Days Uganda Gorillas & Golden Monkey Tour will start in Kampala or Kigali in Rwanda and end Kigali or Entebbe. The trip will take you to Uganda’s two Gorilla parks, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National park which is a part of the Virunga massif, encompassing volcanoes national park of Rwanda and Virunga national park of DR Congo. In Bwindi, this Uganda safari will take you gorilla tracking and in Mgahinga, you’ll track the endangered golden monkey.
- Start in Kigali Rwanda or in Entebbe Uganda and travel to Bwindi
- Golden Monkey tracking in Mgahinga National Park
- Track and meet the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable forest.
- Community experience through meeting the local people
Included in the price
- Transport in 4WD Comfortable Safari Vehicle and Fuel
- Gorilla tracking permit in Bwindi forest / Mgahinga
- Pick up and drop at the end is included
- Golden Monkey in Mgahinga Gorilla national park
- Service of a professional English-speaking driver/guide for the duration of the tour
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Government taxes
- Bottled drinking water while on the tour
Excluded in the price
- Any domestic or International flights
- Visa fees
- All optional activities
- Medical and travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities to the guide/driver and hotel staffs.
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary of personal nature like laundry and beverages, souvenirs and telephone bills.
Day 1: Pick up & Transfer to Bwindi Forest National Park
In the morning after your breakfast, you will be picked off from your Hotel in Kampala or Kigali Rwanda by our Uganda Gorillas & Golden Monkey Tour driver/ guide who will transfer you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda, a home to the endangered Mountain gorillas, you will arrive Bwindi forest in good time to relax while preparing for your Gorilla trekking the next day.
Dinner and overnight stay.
- RUSHAGA GORILLA CAMP
- LAKE MULEHE SAFARI LODGE
Day 2: Mountain Gorilla Trekking Experience & Community walk
Early in the morning after your breakfast, you will report at the park office with your packed lunch and drinking water. You will attend the briefing by the ranger guide about the DO’S and DON’TS of gorilla tracking before you enter the forest for your gorilla trekking experience.
Gorilla trekking is strenuous exercise, but the joy you experience after encountering the gorillas is overwhelming. You will then enter the forest for your gorilla tracking adventure, which may take 3-6 hours depending on the movement of the gorillas in their natural habitat. You will stay with the gorillas for a maximum of one hour once you encounter them.
On return from Gorilla trekking you can relax for a short time, then go for community walk to enjoy and interact with local people including Batwa (pygmies) as you learn about their culture.
Return to your lodge for Dinner and overnight stay at:
- TRAVELERS REST HOTEL
- MOUNT GAHINGA LODGE
Day 3: Golden monkey tracking in Mgahinga National Park & Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi
In the Morning after your breakfast, you will go for Golden monkey tracking and enjoy this rare monkey specie, as they play in forest. These endangered monkeys feed on bamboo shoots and are frequently seen playing and jumping in the bamboo zone of Mgahinga gorilla national park. After tracking, you will return back and drive to Lake Bunyonyi for Uganda Gorillas & Golden Monkey Tour overnight Dinner overnight at
- ARCADIA COTTAGES
- BIRDNEST RESORT LAKE BUNYONYI
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala / Kigali.
After your relaxed breakfast, you will depart Mgahinga National Park for Kampala, or Kigali Rwanda, you will then Proceed to your Hotel or the tour diver/ guide will transfer you to the Airport to catch up with your departure flight if on schedule.
End of Uganda Gorillas & Golden Monkey Tour
Request a quote
Related Safari Packages
All inclusive African Safari Packages, can be customized for anyone or any group of travellers.